Active within: Visited Yesterday
|Scroll down for the funny stuff|
(Next birthday in 2 months) Taurus
Livonia, Michigan, United States
Seeking SugarBaby 18 - 55
I'm looking for someone who is family oriented, and can trust her beau with his independence. I'm retired from the financial industry, but still coach fencing and try to compete as often as I can. I also used to be a professional performer/stunt man with a locally based theatrical troupe. I like to play my bass or my guitar along with the radio or CDs, and listen to just about anything except country (not a big fan of slide guitar or cowboy hats). I also play bass in a band. I have a pretty good ear, and can pick up just about any tune and play along. I also used to be one of Metro Detroit's best nightclub DJ's back in the late 80's, and love a good live mix DJ (modesty aside, I've yet to hear one as good as I used to be). I like the Detroit Institute of Arts (or any good museum), live theatre, traveling to Stratford, Ontario for the Shakespeare Festival, Las Vegas for the awesome shows (ever see "O"? Freakin' awesome), Chicago & New York. I'm a movie buff, and was once a film major. I like trading a good massage (wanna take a class w/ me?) and watching a good movie, at home or the theatre. Never kiss on the first date (usually takes a few). Why not? Because I'm not in it for the sex. If all I wanted was sex, there are plenty of ways to satisfy that urge. (Not that I don't like sex, I do. A LOT. And a good kiss can blind me with lust.) I like to try to cook new dishes (or old favorites) and invite friends to share the results (I cook for the band a lot, since we rehearse in my basement). I like showering with my partner, holding hands, and hugs. PDA's are just fine. I still like to "make out". I can be pretty blunt (my Taurean nature) with my comments at times, but it is never meant to be hostile. If you're hostile toward your partner, you're with the wrong person. I have 3 older sisters who spoiled me rotten when I was a kid, but they also taught me how to treat a lady. They can't understand why I'm still single (I'm picky). Anyone I date usually has to meet their approval! We have a lot of family gatherings, and there's always boistrous laughter. My parents raised us with a lot of love, and yours should have, too. I really enjoy spoiling my partner with flowers, cards, jewelry, clothing (I make sure I know the right size, and what colors you like and look good on you), and trips to the above mentioned locales. Nothing like seeing the smile a surprise gift brings! I still like opening doors & pulling chairs for my lady. Being a gentleman's gentleman is a reward in itself.
I will not ask you to fly out to meet me, but will happily fly out to meet you (or drive; I love driving), if we click after a few emails and a phone call or two. I've done this with a few ladies I've met here and had a TON of fun, but nothing that was lasting, and we both understood.
What I'm Looking For
You're not looking for anyone to complete you, you don't snoop, and would never do anything dishonest. No issues with your ex. You have nice hair (I'm seriously into nice hair), know how and when to wear makeup, keep up with the latest styles. Educated, intelligent, sophisticated, you can hold your own in any conversation, are at least semi-athletic, watch your weight, and your waist is smaller than mine (this last part may seem shallow, but physical attraction is important to me).
Deal breakers (in no particular order):
1) If you say, "Music is my life," you're not mature enough (regardless of what you may think) and have not had enough life experience. Unless of course, you're Allanis Morrisette or Gwen Stefani.
2) Before we've even met, you ask, "When are we going shopping?"
3) You have no picture in your profile, a picture with no face, or a black bar through the eyes of the face on your picture. Or your pictures are the size of a postage stamp. Seriously, the purpose of a "thumbnail" picture is that when you click on it, you get a LARGER picture, not a smaller one. If your pics are that small, you probably stole them from a porn site. If you're not smart enough to post a larger picture, you're not smart enough for me.
4) I may have money, but I have brains, too. (How do you think I made my money?)
5) If you say, "I'm a princess," or "I deserve to be spoiled," you've either lost touch with reality, or are one of Snow White's evil sisters. Although you may not realize it, saying this screams, "I have emotional problems!" Would you want to get involved with a man who said, "I am a King! Kneel before me, and kiss the hem of my garment!"? If you do, I can hook you up with my drummer.
6) If you've written (and I've seen this dozens of times), "I'm an intelligent women," you're obviously not. If you're not smart enough to know that "women" is the plural of "woman" or you can't put your writing through a spell checker, you are not as smart as you think you are.
7) Text messaging is for teenagers and spies. If you have a phone in your hand, make the damn call.
8) Abbreviated words like "ur," "coz," or phrases like "holla at yo gurl," mean you are just too trendy for me. Try finding yourself a nice 19 year old boy; he'll understand you better, but you'll have to support his sorry, broke behind. And aren't you here so you can STOP dating that kind of guy? Remember, spelling counts.
9) If you have more metal in your face than my bass guitar has from bridge to head, please move along. Seriously, could a Sugardaddy take you to an important function if you look like an albino Aborigine that just stepped out of a Goth Club? On the same note, I'm not a big fan of ink. If you're over-inked, but it's tasteful, artistic, or easily hidden, that's OK. Some ink can be VERY sexy. But will it still look good when you're 60?
10) Don't be surprised when your SD puts a stop payment on the checks he just wrote for your rent and credit card payments when you tell him you can't see him because, "I have a date with my boyfriend."
11) If your profile starts with the line, "I the lonely girl," you may as well be honest and say, "I the scam artist from Eastern Europe who will email you endlessly with declarations of love until I send you an email that says I'm stranded in the big city while on my way to you and need you to wire me money for a plane ticket." Why not just ask for the plane ticket? It never ceases to amaze me that there are men out there desperate enough to fall for this.
12) If you have to say you're sexy, you're probably not. Let your pictures speak for themselves. Guys like modesty; if you say you're average and we think you're a knockout, it's a plus for you. If you say you're hot and we think you're average, it screams "attitude". If you say you're a Diva, that's even worse.
13) If you're going to take a picture of yourself in the bathroom mirror, wash the mirror first. You may be attractive, but that toothpaste spittle hides, and shows, a lot more than you might think. Likewise your bedroom mirror. If the room behind you looks like it was hit by a tornado, it doesn't speak well of you.
14) No one cares that you can do neat things with photoshop. If it only serves to hide what you look like, you're defeating the purpose of posting a picture. And the opposite is true as well; if you don't know enough about your PC to be able to turn that sideways picture right side up, find someone who does and enlist their help. If you're too embarrassed to enlist their help, maybe you shouldn't be here.
15) If after a few emails or phone conversations, you ask, "Can I have money to get my boyfriend out of jail?", don't be surprised if all communication stops. (Yes, this DID happen to me! LOL!)
16) If you're looking for someone who's between the ages of , ask yourself how many millionaires you've heard of under the age of 25. There may be a few lottery winners out there under age 30, but unless they say so in their profile....well, maybe you should be on another dating site. If they're that young, ask them where they got their money and take a good sniff of their response and smell the BS.