One essential ingredient to impress a sugar baby is your fashion statement. It’s important that your outfit match the occasion. If you’re a sugar daddy entering the dating game or just want to add more style to your wardrobe, here are five fashion tips:
1. The classic look. Add several classic looks to your wardrobe. The classic look is timeless and fits several affairs. You can wear it to early dinners, country club engagements, or dinner parties. Also, be sure that your look is well tailored to show that you take pride in your appearance. For example with a sports jacket, basic button down shirt, khaki pants, and Sperry boat shoes you are ready for any occasion.
2. Style. No matter what fashion style you select, be sure to choose brands that match your age. Keep in mind that though you may prefer your comfortable well-worn jeans and concert T-shirt, it may be best to set these aside and choose a fashion statement that fits the venue. For example, if your lady expresses interest in hiking, an appropriate look could be convertible cargo pants, mid-calf length socks, and a moisture wicking shirt. With this fashion expression, you are still comfortable and appropriate for the occasion.
3. Colors. Be sure the colors and patterns of your style complement each other. This process need not be overwhelming, but it will be noticed should you decide to sport a plaid shirt with black and white pin striped pants. You can avoid this fashion no-no by simply combining a solid color with a similar color. Let’s say you are attending a golf outing. You can sport your green and blue plaid shirt, but complement it with a pair of solid blue slacks. The blue slacks will complement the plaid shirt.
4. Socks and shoes. You may view socks and shoes as a quick selection, but did you realize these items can ruin an entire look? While boat shoes are not worn with socks, if your event consists of dinner and dancing, replace your everyday shoes and white socks with black, navy blue, or brown dress shoes with matching dress socks.
5. Physique. Your dates may not expect you to be in top physical condition, but there is an expectation when dating rich men. Therefore, dress according to your physique. If you tend to be more pale, consider tanning or if you should have a belly, be sure to tuck in your shirt. You can make the best with what you have. Because if you feel good you look good
With these five tips, you will be ready for most occasions. And when your date sees you strutting handsomely in one of your fashionable looks, she will be happy to be on your arm!